Friday, June 6, 2008

I've made it!

I am finally here in Santa Cruz, Bolivia! It was a long night as I flew out at 11pm. and didn't get into Bolivia until 8:30 this morning. I got right through customs and baggage claim without any interference!
It's a beautiful day today! Sunny and about 24 degrees (76 F?). I've meet a lot of the people today since I am staying in a guest room on the compound tonight. I will be flying out tomorrow with a group from OH or PA? not sure where. We are going to Cochabamba which is a 1/2 hour flight but a 9 hr drive. It's hard to drive up the mountains. I'll be there for 2 1/2 weeks working with the group on a work project. I doubt I will have internet access up there.

Praise God for a safe trip. Pray that God will continue to keep us safe from harm while we are on the work trip.

God Bless

No comments: