Wednesday, June 4, 2008

flying out

Well tomorrow is the big day. I fly out of Indy at 12:30 and make stops at Chicago and Miami before taking off to Bolivia at 11pm. I should arrive in Santa Cruz at 8 am. Hopefully I will have time Friday night to blog before I fly out on Sat. for Cochabamba. I don't know if I will be able to blog while on the work trip.
Packing has come along rather smoothly. Most everything is in the suitcases. I'm having a hard time deciding what stuff I need and what stuff can be bought when I first get there. I hope I don't forget some stuff.
I want to thank everyone again for their prayers and support. I am so fortunate to have a great group of supporters to help me with my internship. Continue to pray for safe travel and for a smooth transition. Pray for peace for me, the airports, security, and weather.

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26


Blessings,
Jon

No comments: