Saturday, July 26, 2008

Recapping the week

Finally I have time to write another blog. This past week has been split between San Borja and Trinidad. In San Borja, I finished up on my English pronunciation classes and also was able to spend some time with the youth playing Triominos. Not sure how to explain it. Kinda like Dominoes with triangle pieces. On Friday, I said good bye to my friends in San Borja and made the 1\2hr flight to Trinidad. Which now that I think about it, it took 6 hrs to get to San Borja by car and only 1\2 by plane. Doesnt seem to add up. Anyways, today I am now in the final leg of my Kunkle tour. We went out to a ranch to go horse back rideing and the ranch was using all the horses to vaccinate their cattle. So to much dissapointment, we settled for steaks and chicken by the lake. I have also spent close to 4 hrs stuffing prayer letters into envelopes for the missionary family i am with now. I guess I still have to work for my keep around here. Tomorrow we go to church and who knows what in the afternoon. Church again at night and then on Monday, I take an hour flight into Santa Cruz. Home sweet.....home? ok maybe not quite but still looking good for now. Just in time to finish the project that's due on Friday. Pray for safe travel once again as I will be in the air Monday.

God Bless

1 comment:

Jon said...

so your working on your ethnographic thingie too huh? yah, def. going to be busting that out the day before. I am about half way...