Saturday, September 13, 2008

On the road again? I just got here

I’m sorry if this update isn‘t the joking lighthearted blog that you are used to. But news came this morning that I will be heading stateside. The U.S. embassy has recommended that citizens should get out. The executive board has agreed that it is time to move some people out. And as they look at the evacuation plan, I am first on the list. This means that they hope to have me on a plane next week. So as of right now, I am waiting for more information. I will continue to keep you posted on the situation. I ask that you pray for safety of all the missionaries here in Bolivia. Pray for discernment for the missionary boards as they determine what is best for everyone. Pray for the Bolivian leaders that they can come to a peaceful resolution.

God Bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our prayers are with you and the other missionaries.
I know you were a blessing for the time you were there. Think of the positive, no spiders coming up the drain here!
Blessings,
The Cranor Family
Guess what, John got married last Wednesday!